Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MONDAY TRAINING

WORKOUT:

Dbl C&P - 6 (12kg's)
Dbl bent over row - 6 (16kg's)
x 3

Dbl suitcase kickstand lunge x8L/8R(16kg's)
Dbl swing (16kg's)
x 3

Straight arm pullovers - 8 (16kg)
Knee roll in's on a balance ball - 10
(not the right name, but from a push up position, w/ toes on the ball,
roll the ball in, pulling your knees to your elbows)
x 3

Rest :60 between rounds.................

Sunday - OFF Day

I finished painting the one accent wall in my living room.

Dumby me, I HAD to paint it red for a punch of color. The previous color was ivory. It would have really helped cut my time and paint in half, had I known to prime the wall with a GREY PRIMER! I don't know alot about painting, except using the roller and brush. . . (I do use painter's tape well though). It took 3 coats of paint on Saturday and 3 coats of paint on Sunday. I have to say it looks great and I am so glad it is done.

No comments: