Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How can it be 17 years already ?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Allie!!!
(This summer with her boyfriend @ his grad party)

It really is unbelievable to me that you are so grown up. You obviously do not listen very well b/c when you were a little girl, Dad & I always told you, "Don't grow up too fast!" And here you are...17 years old! You are beautiful and wise beyond your years. If you realize how capable you are, your possibilities are endless......

You have made me so proud of the person you have become. You are intelligent, hard working, diligent, trustworthy, responsible, loving & caring, sensitive and most definitely a better driver than me! LOL! Since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I will begin today by saying how thankful I am that God gave us such a wonderful gift when he blessed us with you as a daughter. Always remember: you are loved beyond words and I will love you beyond all time.
Happy 17th birthday......well, actually not until 10:13pm.
I love you!
Love,
Mom
x o x o x o

No comments: