Sunday, November 23, 2008

Back at BBOM ........

Saturday's work-out

Headed back to BBOM for class at 9am with my friend Jennifer. I sure missed the place and the people and realized it has been about 7 weeks since I had taken class there. It was so nice to see everyone again! Dar, Amy, Bob & Mr. Mike...I missed them all! It was great to be back! Amy ran the class.....let me say, simple but not easy!

After some JM....we went right into a downward ladder:

10 swings
10 sumo dead lifts
x 5 sets

followed by TGU 5L/5R

repeated the above 4,3,2,1

It was surely crazy! I was on the last set of swings & deadlift and my legs were shaking.....they were DONE!

During my TGU's on the right. When I go up & down on my left hand, I need to make a fist to support me rather than my open hand due to pain in my wrist & hand. Putting all my weight on the left hand/wrist is a little much for me at this point. But I'm moving forward...one work-out at a time.

No comments: