Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday (a day late)

How does it go? A day late & a dollar short! Oh well, at least her present was a day early! :)
Today I wish one of my dearest friends, Denice a Happy Birthday! We started off as neighbors (so-o-o many years ago...12 years?) and wound up friends. It has been an fun and crazy 12 years. I have definitely learned from you and can count on you for anything. For this I am grateful.

All of our 4th of July's together: standing on a picnic table singing Proud to be an American, reading menu's upside down, "going it alone," sleepwalking into Lake Erie, dropping the car keys in Lake Erie, Put-In-Bay, Kelly's Island, boat rides to the Tackle Box II, the poker runs, runaway coolers (I still have the scar), singing on the hostess mic at the Winking Lizard, and "I wish I had my glasses so I could see the stars, they are so beautiful tonight!"

Every Halloween taking the kids Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood (you, me & Dar). If we didn't make it...the neighborhood wouldn't be the same! Remember the Halloween I had pink eye, you had a sinus infection and Dar had an ear infection...yet we were out trick-or-treating that night! :)

And the Big Key West Bash.....loads of fun!
Here's to a great birthday and many more to come! Love ya!

*(Yapping on the cell even on vacation!)

Oh and BTW - no work-out today....Monday's always a day OFF!!!

No comments: