Saturday, November 22, 2008

FRIDAY's Work-out

VO2 Max - (my first since getting the ok to use my wrist again)

40 sets - 7 reps w/ 12kg

What a great work-out! I have been WAITING (patiently) to do VO2 Max for about 6-7 weeks. I was reading endless blogs with everyones faithful VO2 Max workout results and feeling anxious to get back in and do them too.

The pace was great. This was the first time I snatched on the left for about 7 weeks. I did not attempt them while I had the cast or splint on. All other drills I had no problem doing in cast or splint...C&P's, 1 arm & 2 arm swings (after a couple weeks in the cast). I can certainly tell my ligaments in the wrist are weak. My punch up is not as strong. I did bang my forearms a few times. But as I went on in the sets it seemed to get better. I felt as though I fell into a groove again. The weakness is disappointing, but it will come back soon. It is hard to feel weak snatching the 12kg when at the RKC I snatch tested with the 16kg, no problem. Ah-h-h patience! :)

No comments: