Friday, October 3, 2008

T.G.I.F.

My plan was to do my VO2 Max snatch workout last night....but that was not to be. When I had gotten home from work and picked up my daughter, my friend reminded me of a candle party we had that evening. There just wasn't enough time for me to get my workout done and then shower before the party. So I just bumped it to Friday & Thursday became my day off.

So today was time to hit it!

One of the 12kg twins. Hardcore, but beautiful isn't she?


VO2 Max

15:15
7 rep cadence
12 kg kettlebell
50 sets

I felt great when it was done (that is, once I caught my breath and my heart rate came down!

Tomorrow........... 9am class at BBOM! The news tonight said frost overnight! How can that be? It seems way too soon! Wait, it is Ohio. I guess we've just been spoiled by the really warm weather so late in the season! It will be time to turn the heat on. Tomorrow will be sweats, jackets and maybe gloves. Can you believe gloves? I was just in a tank top last week! I even needed gloves tonight while watching the local HS football game. My daughter and the rest of her cheerleading squad were wearing gloves, jackets over & sweats under their uniforms. Oh, and we lost........35 - 14!