Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to Ballistics!!!...Z blasted my shoulder pain away! WOW!

Back from Amish Country & the Saturday fandango at Breitenbach Winery! All I can say is, it was alot of fun....but I am so glad to be back home to give my body a "vacation" from eating and drinking crap. Eating clean again and working out. It felt so good to drink water and green tea all day, protein shake for breakfast & salad w/ chicken for lunch. It might sound boring, but it all tasted so GOOD! Funny that I have to come home to give my body a "vacation."

Fun work-out tonight:

-I started w/some Z for shoulders & ankles. I had gotten away from starting my work-out with Z & my R-shoulder has been letting me know it since Thursday. Giving me a bit of discomfort when I reach across my body to the left. It's crazy, but once I did the Z shoulder warm-up, there was NO PAIN when I reach to the left! Wow! Gotta keep up/ with it!

12kg
25 R-arm swings / rest 15 sec
25 R-arm snatches / rest 20 sec

20 R-arm swings / no rest
20 R-arm snatches / rest 30 sec
x4

16kg
15 R-arm swings / no rest
15 R-arm snatches / rest 30 sec
x3

2 comments:

Amy Jurrens said...

So, what's the verdict on the protein shake? (You bought the Meal Replacement Shakes, right? I'm not a fan of the post workout recovery shakes.) I'm anxiously waiting to hear what you thought.

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

Yes, I bought the MRS shakes. The chocolate was great & kept me full a good 3 hours. That was the problem I had w/ other supplements I was hungry within 1 1/2 to 2 hours after. I bet it is the increased fiber & carbs. I blended it w/ water & ice, and like you said, "ice cream!" Thanks for the recommendation!