Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday Mischief!

So yesterday was one AWESOME day!

Started out with a brutal beating from Bob at BBOM. He must have had way to much coffee before coming into teach the a.m. classes. Joint mobility drills, then right into Swingapalooza. Then on to doubles.....you name it we did it. Double rack backward alt lunges x12, into double swings into 6 double snatches (3 ROUNDS) First time i did double snatches, can't lose your tension on those, or the bells will pull you right off balance (I know, I got sloppy & tired at the end)! Somewhere in there we did a push-up, jump to a squat, clean and press. Then all sort of other evil drills. Thanks Bob...great work-out! I love leaving that place feeling beat! That's what we pay for right? :)

People have said, you are certified now, why do you still drive all the way out there (35 min) to take classes? Simply because it's nice to have someone else push you to the limit. It's nice to go and let someone else direct the workout, and just follow along sometimes. And lastly, because everyone at BBOM is family and it's great to see them. Everyone supports and encourages each other. It's great to see newbies come in and sweat their asses off and smile when they leave saying, "That was excellent, I can't wait to come back!" Kind of like, if you had the chance to go visit your mom at her house and you had to pay to valet park. Would you stop going to visit your mom? Hell no!....You get the picture!

So I came home and put up the outdoor Halloween decorations. This happens to be my favorite holiday, so we have loads of decorations. This year a graveyard will be going up in our front yard. Actually, it's done. Here are some of the fun pictures from yesterday. I brought the twins (12 kg's) and Red (16kg) out. Another beautiful sunny day!

As I was taking these pictures my 16 year old daughter came home from work and looked at me, rolled her eyes and said, "OMG Mom, what is wrong with you!" LOL!

SO TODAY IS SUNDAY!.........BIG Day!

Inaugural beating (I mean meeting) of the Cleveland Kettlebell Club (CKC)! It is sunny outside, supposed to be a high of 64 degrees and were meeting at a park at a sand volleyball court. My bells are all in their crates in the back of my truck, I've had my coffee and I'm ready too go. This should be an awesome experience........more on that later. Gotta go.............

No comments: