Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back to the Blog!

So I have been absent from posting my work out the last week. Training goes on but I have been using my extra time on FaceBook. Yes, I have become a FB addict. I am sure the novelty will wear off very soon. However, in the meantime it has been so amazing connecting with old friends and family. I say amazing b/c it happens so fast. It's been alot of fun learning what old friends are up to and what they have been doing. The sad thing in all of this..........all but one of my friends on FB have NEVER heard of KB's. I have been doing alot of quick explanations & tutorials on KB's this past week.

2 comments:

Amy Jurrens said...

Ooooo! Am I the one friend who does know what a kettlebell is? :)

I link my blog to facebook so that every time I update my blog, it gets published as a note of facebook. That way everyone who checks my page can read about my training.

It's been fun getting to know you better on fb! Keep those 80's gifts coming. Love those!

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

LOL! Yes, you are the one who knows KB's....

You are way to advanced linking these 2 together. I am still figuring out wall-to-wall and all these add on's. Though I do have the "send a drink & 80's memoribilia" down pretty good! Not to bad for being a newbie on FB. LOL!