Monday, December 1, 2008

MONDAY training.........

More snow is on the way, but I closed the garage door and trained outside. I was in layers and as my work-out progressed, I unbundled and it felt great!

Work-out (16kg bell)

:50 sec on/:10 sec rest

2 hand swing
front squat (1 KB racked) - :25 L/:25 R
snatches :25 L/:25 R
1 leg DL :25 L/:25 R
plank

Total of 5 rounds. So I didn't get bored, I alternated snatches with high-pulls and 1 leg DL with Sumo dead lifts. I switched up the plank too by raising my right leg for :25 and L for :25. Then on the last round I went to a full plank on my hands and alternated raising my L arm for :25, then R for :25.

I missed a couple seconds of resting and work here & there b/c I didn't hear the Gymboss go off b/c the music was too loud. But the work-out flew by...25 minutes was never so quick!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice.

The more you workout in cold temps, you will notice that you will lose more fat. Because the body heats up more when cold. Or so it seems to me.

MKSchinabeck said...

Nice work Renee.

Renee Yorkievitz, RKC said...

Thanks you guys! I agree about the cold, as long as it's not TOO cold! I will be out in the garage tonight with VO2 max......definitley will need the cold then...